The MX4 series of Gefran, are pressure transmitters for using in High temperature environment and specifically designed for melt pressure measurement and available only to be used in large-scale fixed installations or in large-scale stationary industrial tools, typically extruders, or for laboratory B2B equipments for R&D purposes according to the European Directive 2011/65/EU (see informative note RoHS II).
Out of Stock
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Pressure ranges: 0-25 to 0-2000bar / 0-360 to 0-30000psi
- Extensometric measurement principle with Wheatstone bridge
- Precision: < ±0.25% FS (H); < ±0.5% FS (M)
- Calibration signal 80% FS internally generated
- Protection level: IP65 (6-pin connector)
- Flange Mounting
- Standard diaphragm is 15-5 PH stainless steel with GTP+ coating
- 17-7 PH corrugated diaphragm with GTP+ coating for ranges below 100 bar-1500 psi
Further versions available on request.