The M7 PL'c' series of Gefran, are pressure transmitters for using in High temperature environment and specifically designed for melt pressure measurement and available only to be used in large-scale fixed installations or in large-scale stationary industrial tools, typically extruders, or for laboratory B2B equipments for R&D purposes according to the European Directive 2011/65/EU (see informative note RoHS II). The M7 Performance Level 'c' Series are pressure sensors for use in high temperature applications where the process temperatures may reach 400°C (°F) such as high temperature engineered polymers. The K Series utilizes standard melt pressure principles and construction; strain sensing technology is bonded foil strain gage. A near incompressible liquid (mercury) is used for pressure transmission.
Out of Stock
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Performance Level PL'c'
- Pressure ranges from: 0-35 to 0-2000 bar / 0-500 to 0-30000 psi
- Accuracy: < ±0.25% FSO (H); < ±0.5% FSO (M)
- Fluid-filled system for temperature stability
- Mercury filling volume: M70 (30mm3); M71, M72 (40mm3)
- 1/2-20UNF, M18x1.5 standard threads; other types available on request
- Autozero function on board / external option
- Standard diaphragm is 15-5 PH stainless steel with GTP coating
- 17-7 PH corrugated diaphragm with GTP coating for anges below 100 bar-1500 psi
Further versions available on request.
Downloads for M7 PLc
EU Conformity declaration_M series FS min 500bar PL c
EU Conformity declaration_M series FS over 500bar PL c
GTP+ FDA Certificate
Performance Level 'c' Certification ME/M7, WE/W7, KE/K7 Series
UK Conformity declaration_M series FS min 500bar PL c
UK Conformity declaration_M series FS over 500bar PL c