The ILM Performance Level ‘d’/SIL2 series of Gefran are pressure transmitters for using in high temperature environment with digital IO-Link output interface. The constructive principle is based on the hydraulic trasmission of the pressure. This new series ILM with “IO-Link” interface is a Smart device specifically designed to meet the requirements of “Industry 4.0” environment, with auxiliary information suitable to prevent machine downtime. The main characteristic of this series is the capability to read temperature of the media up to 400°C (750°F). In addition, with PLd and SIL2 approvals, the ILM series is the best solution for “Functional Safety” applications.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Pressure ranges from: 0-17 to 0-2000 bar / 0-250 to 0-30000 psi
- Accuracy: < ±0.25% FS (H); < ±0.5% FS (M)
- 1/2-20UNF, M18x1.5 standard threads
- 15-5 PH diaphragm with GTP+ coating
- 17-7 PH corrugated diaphragm with GTP+ coating for ranges below 100bar/1500psi.
- IO-Link digital output, ready for “Industry 4.0”
- Rangeabilty: 3:1
- PLd and SIL2 approvals for Functional safety
- Autozero function
- Auxiliary information over IO-Link protocol