The HMX series of Gefran, are pressure transmitters for using in High temperature environment and specifically designed for melt pressure measurement and available only to be used in large-scale fixed installations or in large-scale stationary industrial tools, typically extruders, or for laboratory B2B equipments for R&D purposes according to the European Directive 2011/65/EU (see informative note RoHS II). The HMX series of Gefran are pressure transmitters with HART communication protocol for using in high temperature environment with explosive atmosphere presence. The main characteristic of this series is the capability to read temperature of the media up to 400°C. The constructive principle is based on the hydraulic trasmission of the pressure. The fluid-filled system assures the temperature stability. The physical measure is transformed in a electrical measure by means of strain-gauge technology.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Pressure ranges from: 0-17 a 0-2000 bar/0-250 a 0-30000 psi
- Extensimetric measurement principle with Wheatstone bridge
- Accuracy: < ±0.25% FS (H); < ±0.5% FS (M)
- Calibration signal 80% FS internally generated
- Protection level: IP65 (6-pin connector)
- 1/2-20UNF, M18x1.5 standard threads; other types available on request
- Standard diaphragm is 15-5 PH stainless steel with GTP+ coating
- 17-7 PH corrugated stainless steel diaphragm with GTP+ coating for ranges below 100 bar-1500 psi
Further versions available on request.